- Two former American diplomats said President Donald Trump remains a “danger” if he stays in office until January 20 when President-elect Biden takes over.
- Gary Locke, ex-ambassador to China, said in an interview with CNBC that Trump “is completely off-kilter and is a danger to the country.”
- Kirk Wagar, a former ambassador to Singapore, echoed Locke’s comments, saying “every day that Donald Trump is in office is a danger to our country.”
- Their comments come as Congress leaders call for Trump be removed from office with the 25th Amendment or with impeachment.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
President Donald Trump remaining in office until January 20 is dangerous for America, two former American diplomats told CNBC on Friday.
Congress confirmed President-elect Joe Biden’s victory in the presidential election early Thursday morning hours after…